NHSH Healing Process Hub Guide
The NHSH Healing Process Hub is a secure dataroom where you can share sensitive and confidential data and information.
You will have your own secure password protected area allowing, only you, access to add, view and remove your documentation. The Independent Review Panel, one member of the Healing Process Implementation Team, and if you wish, your companion, will have view only access. A restricted number of Shepherd and Wedderburn representatives will have access as administrators of the Hub. If you would like additional assistance with uploading documentation and managing your hub data room, we can authorise your CMP contact to access the dataroom on your behalf. This access will need to be requested.
No one from NHS Highland, Argyll and Bute or anyone else in the healing process will have access to your dataroom at any time. Nor will anyone else even see that your data room exists.
Set up a secure password to my Hub Dataroom
You will receive a welcome email from Shepherd and Wedderburn giving you access to your Hub Data room and allowing you to set a secure password.
Access my Hub Dataroom
- Navigate to www.shepwedd.com, and click Hub in the top right hand corner of the screen.
- Click to view and begin adding documentation to your dataroom under Your Current Dataroom heading.
Add documentation to my Hub Dataroom
- Navigate to the documentation folder
- On the Section tab click Add Docs
- Click Add File and select your documentation or drag and drop files into the area
- Click Start upload to complete the upload process and finally Save Changes.
View and download documentation
- Navigate to your dataroom and click a documentation folder in the left hand panel allowing you to:
- View all documentation loaded or
- Download and individual document by clicking download.
Edit or remove documentation
Navigate to your documentation, click a documents name to:
- Edit the document name or
- Delete the document from the dataroom.
If you add a document that is then incorrect you should delete it from the dataroom and re add the correct version of the document.